- ColocationColo Made Simple
- SolutionsFull Service
- Office SuitesFlexible Terms
- Support24x7x365 NOC
- CompanyOne Roof One Provider
- Custom QuoteWithin Minutes!
Professional ServicesYour Trusted Colocation Partner
Milwaukee Colo offers an easy and cost effective way to get your server hardware and network equipment in a secure environment. Our Milwaukee datacenter is one of the best of its kind, complete with enough space to comfortably accommodate an IT infrastructure of any size.
However, we deliver much more than room for your IT systems and superior security. We provide ample internet bandwidth and access that gives you the ability to start out small and then upgrade as your needs grow.
Professional Services Overview
- Hardware Installation, Startup and Configuration – Simply ship your servers, routers, switches, and other equipment to our parent company CyberLynk, and our expert technicians will unpack, install, and configure those items at no additional charge. This service spares you the hassle of having to come onsite and manually set up your own equipment.
- Router and Firewall Configuration – Our certified network experts are on hand to quickly get your router and firewall appliances up and running. This particular colocation service includes implementation, configuration, and ongoing support.
- Software Installation and Configuration – CyberLynk has a team of software specialists available to install and configure your operating systems. We also offer advanced operating system and application troubleshooting services to pinpoint any technical difficulties your software systems may be experiencing.
- Server Maintenance and Hardware Replacement – Our certified technicians are prepared to address hardware issues through our server maintenance service. Should you require a replacement, simply keep a backup unit at our datacenter or ship it to us, and we will integrate it into your IT infrastructure.
- Remote Hands Service – Is managing hung equipment not your forte? Don’t worry. CyberLynk has certified engineers on hand to install RAM, repair failed hard drives, and tackle various other technical problems that may be associated with your hardware. Our Remote Hands service is available to you at no additional costs.
- Manual Reboots – If your server is experiencing issues and suddenly requires a manual reboot, all you have to do is sit back and leave the task to us. CyberLynk engineers act as your onsite hands and eyes that will get your systems back online free of charge.
- Equipment Inspection – Faulty equipment giving you the blues? No problem. CyberLynk technicians are always onsite to perform inspections and take the necessary measures to get your hardware back up and running.
Our professional colocation services include everything you need to run your business with maximum efficiency in a secure datacenter environment. Enjoy a peace of mind and leave all the technical challenges to us.