- ColocationColo Made Simple
- SolutionsFull Service
- Office SuitesFlexible Terms
- Support24x7x365 NOC
- CompanyOne Roof One Provider
- Custom QuoteWithin Minutes!
Why Milwaukee Colo
Hosting Colocation in Milwaukee
The IT industry is in the midst of a trend that is seeing some of the most prominent brands relocating their datacenter operations to the Midwest. Bank of America, Google, and Microsoft are just some of the well known companies that have decided to set up shop in the heartland of the America. While there are several areas in the major market regions, the state of Milwaukee is arguably the best choice for hosting colocation services.
Milwaukee has an abundance to offer organizations seeking hosting colocation services in a reliable, secure datacenter environment. The state is ideally situated right in the center of the technology hub of the Midwest, a prime location where some of the world’s most important telecommunications companies and peering partners meet and exchange data.
Below are some of the key benefits that make Milwaukee a better option for hosting colocation than the major markets:
- No hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and earthquakes
- Lower cost of power
- Lower cost of internet bandwidth
- Better access to bandwidth providers
- Significantly lower risk of terrorist attacks
- Convenient location just 25 minutes from Downtown Milwaukee, 15 minutes from the airport and in close proximity to major freeways
The Milwaukee Colo Advantage
Operating out of a Class A datacenter in Milwaukee’s thriving Downtown district, Milwaukee Colo has the secure environment and expertise to support your infrastructure. When choosing us as your hosting colocation partner, you are ensured the following advantages:
- Carrier Neutral Facility – Milwaukee Colo has a multi-homed facility with internet connections coming in from a variety of different bandwidth providers. We provide high capacity, redundant connectivity without charging expensive cross-connect fees.
- Affordable Pricing Options – Our low cost plans are tailored to allow you to upgrade as your needs increase without incurring penalties and the fees that come along with them.
- Disaster Recovery Services – Milwaukee Colo offers a broad range of disaster recovery services to protect our clients’ technology assets. From reliable storage solutions to efficient data backup services, we can devise a plan that ensures the continuity of your business in the event of a disaster.
- Adequate Space – Our datacenter is equipped with more than enough space for your server hardware and network equipment. Whether you require 1U or multiple full cabinets, we have the space to accommodate your IT infrastructure.
The number of U.S. colocation facilities is growing rapidly, but not all are created equal. Ideally situated in Milwaukee, our datacenter was built to make disasters a non-issue and support the needs of mission-critical operations.