- ColocationColo Made Simple
- SolutionsFull Service
- Office SuitesFlexible Terms
- Support24x7x365 NOC
- CompanyOne Roof One Provider
- Custom QuoteWithin Minutes!
Dedicated Servers offer the following:
- Full Server Management (optional)
- Full Hardware Support
- Expert Windows Technical Support
- Expert Linux Technical Support
- Multi-homed Internet Connectivity
- Free Remote Hands & Reboots
- No Hidden Fees
CyberLynk offers reliable dedicated server solutions through our UmbraHosting.com brand. Offering solutions on both Linux and Windows platforms, our packages give you the option to enjoy all the control or support you require.
Dedicated servers are a perfect option for those who have outgrown the traditional Shared Hosting and VPS environment. They provide dedicated resources, more control, and most importantly, better security. We offer two types of dedicated servers: unmanaged and managed. Understanding the differences can go a long way in determining which is right for your hosting needs.
- Unmanaged Dedicated Servers – Our unmanaged dedicated servers put you in complete control, providing the freedom to manage the operating system of your choice, install custom software applications, and apply critical patches when needed.
- Managed Dedicated Servers – Our managed dedicated servers are full service turnkey solutions that include our full server management package. We handle management of the operating system, updates, security patches, and 24/7 proactive monitoring. While this option does not provide you with administrative access, you are provided with a control panel that takes the headache out of managing your server so that you can focus on your core business.
Whether you choose an unmanaged or managed dedicated server, the CyberLynk technicians provide ongoing maintenance and support. Should the server or any related hardware components fail, they will be immediately replaced at no additional charge to you. Our dedicated server packages make viable alternatives to purchasing your own hardware and struggling to maintain it in-house.
Additional Dedicated Server Features:
- Full Control – Our flexible dedicated server packages give you complete control over your web presence. With full root access to the server, you can install your own control panel, programming languages, custom software applications, and much more.
- High Availability – Our Milwaukee datacenter has direct connections to some of the world’s most significant internet backbones. Coupled with world-class connectivity, routing equipment from industry-leading manufacturer Cisco enables our network to deliver unmatched speed and performance.
- Hardware Replacement – UmbraHosting.com uses the most reliable hardware to make sure that failures are a rare occurrence. In the unlikely event that the equipment does fail, our onsite technicians will quickly replace it to ensure that your dedicate server incurs as little downtime as possible.
- Linux Technical Expertise – The CyberLynk technicians have years of Linux experience under their belts. Our team is well versed in distributions that range from RedHat to CentOS, in addition to related Linux components, such as Apache, LiteSpeed, PHP, and MySQL.
- Windows Technical Expertise – The IT technicians on our staff have years of Windows experience under their belts. Our team has diverse backgrounds in Microsoft technologies, well versed in applications that range from ASP.NET and SQL Server to IIS and the robust .NET Framework.
- State of the Art Datacenter – As one of the best datacenters in the Midwest, our Milwaukee datacenter was designed from the ground-up with industry-leading features to create an incredibly reliable and secure dedicated server environment. Utilizing dual power feeds from the local utility grid, UPS systems, redundant cooling systems, and physical security translates into a rock-solid environment for your unmanaged Linux colocation solution.
UmbraHosting.com’s unmanaged and managed dedicated servers offer a level of flexibility, stability and security that can’t be matched. You have all the control, while our technical experts act as your onsite hands and eyes. If you need security and reliability for your unmanaged or managed dedicated server solution, contact us today!